Thursday, October 15, 2009

Thursday Oct. 15, 09
It is with peace and great sadness that I must say Val passed away at 2 AM this morning with Dad, Rudy and Lea, Alison, Fuller her dog and Diamond her cat at her bedside. In lieu of flowers, a donation in Memory of Valerie Trombley to either the Central Vermont Home Health and Hospice or The Humane Society of Central Vermont is preferred. The services are being planned as I write this. Tentatively, there will be a private, family burial of Val's ashes in Morrisville, VT followed by a funeral mass in Barre Vermont at St Monica's Church most likely on Monday Oct. 19, 09.

Love and Prayers of eternal rest to Val always...Salynn

The Humane Society of Central VT
Mekkelsen Hill Road
Barre, VT 05641
802-476-3811

Central Vermont
Home Health and Hospice
600 Granger Road
Barre, Vt 05661
802-223-1878

3 comments:

Denise Flynn said...

God has granted Val peace. Mike and I extend our heartfelt sympathy to you Jay, your wonderful children and their spouses. You're in my prayers. Denise

Valerie Trombley said...

Val is finally at peace. Jay(Bro),Weez and I have you in our thoughts, as well as your wonderful children and their spouses. All of you are in our prayers. We have had you in our thoughts and prayers for months. God Bless you all. Please mention us to Rudy and Lea, the hardest thing a parent must do!
Bob & Bob 4 Weez

Anonymous said...

Salyn, I will not physically be present with you on Monday but I will be with you in spirit. I will be praying for all of you but especially Jay, Rudy and Lea. Thank you for the blog, it kept us all connected. In June when I visited Val told me she was so touched by your love and devotion to her and she knew she was able to get to Maine because of you. Val was my "soul friend" for over 40 years, and even though we didn't see one another often we were able to maintain a special bond. She will be forever missed. Love to you Jay and all your family Debby Whitney